Turkey Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts
- 1 package extra lean turkey tenderloin
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, chopped to bite size
- 8 ounces of brussel sprouts, quartered
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1 TBS fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 TBS fresh sage, chopped
- 2 TBS dijon mustard
- (optional) honey
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. While waiting add turkey tenderloin to a 9×13 baking dish.
- Add sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts around the tenderloin.
- Drizzle all with olive oil and season with garlic powder and salt. Add dijon mustard to tenderloin and sprinkle sage and rosemary to all ingredients.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink on the inside. Remove Turkey from baking dish and set aside. Continue to cook sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts for 5 more minutes. While waiting, drizzle turkey tenderloin with honey.
Serve with sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts.