- 2 cans Wild Planet Tuna, drained and shredded
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 TBS plain greek yogurt
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/2 granny smith apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Best served immediately.
Makes about 3 servings.
Macro Breakdown: 155 calories per serving
Protein: 17 G Carb: 16G Fat: 3G
Suggestions: Serve Tuna Salad with Nut-Thins or in a pita pocket. I have also combined this tuna salad with Cucumber and Chickpea Salad and added both to a pita picket for a more nutrient dense meal that will keep you full until your next meal.