Thai Chicken Pizza
My husband and I were craving a healthy pizza, so we whipped up our version of Rachael Ray’s Thai Chicken Pizza. Our version seems to have ingredients that are more readily available in a pantry or fridge and not something you have to search around for. This can be cooked in the oven, or add to a grill for a few minutes to melt the cheese and get that grilled flavor.
- 1 large pre-made pizza crust (can be cut in fourths or made as whole) or personal pizza size
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (our favorite is Guy Fieri Kansas City Smokey and Sweet)
- 1 cup raw broccoli slaw
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cucumber julienned
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 TBS honey
- 3 TBS chilli pepper paste
- 1 – 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spread BBQ sauce over pizza crust, and top with broccoli slaw, shredded chicken and cheese. Cook for 8-12 minutes.
- While pizza is cooking, combine peanut butter, honey and chili paste in a dish. Microwave for 20 seconds or until peanut butter is melted. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Julienne cucumber or use a mandolin slicer to julienne cucumber. Chop cilantro and combine with cucumbers. Set aside.
- When cheese has melted on pizza, top with cucumber mixture and drizzle with peanut butter mixture. Serve while warm.
Makes 4 small mini pizzas or 1 large pizza.