Tangy Turkey Salad
- 1.5 lbs turkey tenderloin
- 1 TBS ground sage
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1 5.2 ounce plain greek yogurt
- 1 TBS cranberries or cranberry and almond mix
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup grapes, chopped
- 1 TBS dijon mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Add turkey tenderloin to baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, garlic powder and sage. Cook for about 20 minutes or until the middle of the turkey tenderloin is no longer pink.
- While turkey is cooking combine remaining ingredients in bowl.
- Once turkey has cooled, chop into bite size pieces and add to mixture. Stir to combine.
- Serve with a side of nut thins or other crackers. For a heartier option, serve over a salad.