Sun Dried Rosemary Chicken
Credit: Adapted from Damn Delicious
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1.5 lbs, Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (about 7)
- 1 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup Smoked Sun Dried Tomatoes – Julienne Cut
- 1/4 cup Parmesan & Romano Cheese
- 2 Rosemary Sprigs chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt 1 TB Olive Oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; set aside.
- Add 1 Tb Olive Oil in the skillet. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients, except cooked chicken.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet.
- Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through about 20-25 minutes.
Served with Couscous or noodles. For nights when time is of the essence, we have used Bird’s Eye Italian Style Protein Mix as a side.
Macros Per Serving: (Not including Sides) Calories: 272 Protein:34g Fat: 12g Carb: 3g