- 2 cups Steak Fajita Meat and Pepper Mixture made ahead of time and chopped to bite size
- 1 bag of cauliflower rice pearls
- 1 bag of frozen pea and carrot mixture
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1-2 TBS soy sauce (use tamari for a gluten free alternative)
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBS brown sugar
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil, cauliflower pearls and frozen vegetables. Continue stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes or until veggies start to thaw.
- Add in steak and pepper mixture, brown sugar, ginger and soy sauce. Stir well.
- Move mixture to the side of the skillet and add break eggs into skillet. Stir eggs until they have cooked. Combine egg mixture with the remaining ingredients in the skillet.
- Garnish with green onions before serving.