Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Mash
Any easy way to change up the typical boring way to serve cauliflower. Easy to personalize to your own taste.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 head of garlic
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut top part off head of garlic to expose individual cloves. Drizzle entire head of garlic with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Wrap in tinfoil and set aside.
- Chop Head of Cauliflower into florets. Arrange on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Cook both garlic in tinfoil and cauliflower for 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes after.
- Unwrap garlic from tinfoil, squeeze the bottom of the heat of garlic. Individual cloves of garlic should easily pop up from the shell of the garlic head. Add these to blender or food processor along with cooked cauliflower and milk. Puree or blend until smooth. Add more milk if you desire a smoother consistency.
- Parmesan Cheese could also be added to taste. Picture above shows Cauliflower mash topped with pulled pork.
Macro Breakdown per serving (About 1/2 cup) does not include pork shown above: Calories: 40 calories Protein: 1G Carb: 1G Fat: 1G