This is most certainly not the same ramen you had in the microwave of your dorm room. This nourish bowl is packed with tons of flavor from a homemade bone broth and loads of veggies.
Paleo options – omit rice noodles and sub zucchini noodles.
Keto option – omit rice noodles and add avocado.
- 3-4 cups Bone Broth
- 1-2 soft boiled egg
- rotisserie chicken or leftover source of protein
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 cup chopped bok choy
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped shitake mushrooms
- 1 TBSP everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 inch of fresh grated ginger
- 1 TBSP ghee or grassfed butter
- 1/4 package of rice noodles or zucchini noodles (1 large zucchini spiralized)
- Add ghee or butter to pan and saute carrots, bok choy, cabbage and musroom for 3-5 minutes.
- Once veggies have softened divide between two bowls.
- Add broth to a stockpot and warm. Once broth gets to a soft boil, add rice noodles, cook for 3-5 minutes or just until soft. Divide between two bowls.
- If using zucchini noodles instead of the rice noodles, place spiralized noodles in to bowls.
- Add the ginger and cooked chicken to the broth. Warm for 2-3 minutes. Now divide broth and chicken mixture between two bowls.
- Top the bowls with green onions and everything but the bagel seasoning before warming.