Poppyseed Turkey Pasta Salad
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey breast or tenderloins (not pictured)
- 2 TBS plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup poppyseed dressing
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles (not pictured)
- 1/4 cup almond and cranberry mix
- 2 tsp scallions chopped (not pictured)
- 1/4 cup grapes chopped (not pictured)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- Chop cooked turkey into bite size pieces. I used leftover turkey that I had in the fridge. I had previously seasoned my turkey with garlic, sage and salt and cooked at 375 for about 20 minutes.
- Combine pasta and turkey along with all remains ingredients. Serve cold or warm .