Parmesan and Garlic Roasted Chickpeas
Add as a protein source to any meal or as a salty and crunch snack.
- 2 cans of garbanzo beans (chickpeas) drained, rinsed and dried
- 1 TBS Garlic Powder
- 2 TBS Fresh Rosemary, chopped finely
- 1 TBS Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- non stick cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a cooking sheet by covering with tin foil and spraying with non stick cooking spray.
- Add garbanzo beans to cooking sheet and lightly spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Season beans with remaining ingredients. Mix to ensure all beans are coated evenly.
- Roast for approximately 30 minutes stirring half way through cooking time.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an air tight container for a snack later.