One Pan Shrimp Bok Choy and Mixed Veggies
- 1 lbs large raw shrimp thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1 head of bok choy washed and chopped to bite size
- 2 peppers of choice chopped to bite size
- 1-2 cups of asparagus chopped to bite size
- 1/2 bag of frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup Pineapple chopped to bite size (optional)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free hoisin sauce *
- 2 tsp ginger paste*
- 1 tsp gluten-free rice wine vinegar *
- 2 tsp coconut aminos (soy sauce)
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Chop and prepare all veggies. Add all veggies to a sheet pan and set aside.
- Combine hoisin, coconut aminos, ginger pasta, rice wine vinegar and olive oil in a bowl. Pour half of sauce over veggies. Mix veggies to fully coat with sauce.
- Pour the remainder of the sauce over prepared shrimp. Add to sheet pan.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes, adding in pineapple to the pan 5 minutes before finished.
- If Gluten is a concern, double-check your sauces as each brand can varying ingredients.
– Serve immediately. Add in rice, quinoa or zoodles for a heartier more filling dish.