A healthy snack for lunch boxes or an after school treat.
Yields 12 muffins
Lemon Blueberry Power Muffin
- 2 Cups Kodiak Power Cake Buttermilk Mix
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large Egg
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 cup organic frozen wild blueberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5.30 oz full-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon juiced & zest
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray or add paper cups to the tin.
- In a medium bowl combine Power Cake and add all other ingredients except wild blueberries, mix well.
- Fold in wild blueberries.
- Fill muffin tin 3/4 full and cook for 25-30 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.
If you are a macro tracker: Macro Breakdown for 1 muffin:
- Calories: 116 Protein: 6G Carbs: 20G Fat: 1G