Honey Cilantro Lime Chicken Thigh Dinner
A simple balanced meal with minimal prep time but packs big flavor into your meal. Great for a family sit down meal or a meal prep session.
- FOR CHICKEN
- 3 lbs chicken thighs
- 3 TBS Mrs. Dash Cilantro Lime seasoning
- 4 TBS Honey
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil FOR ASPARAGUS
- 1 bundle of asparagus, washed and ends chopped off
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese FOR RICE
- 1 cup texmati rice
- 1 TBS Mrs. Dash Italian Blend seasoning
- 2 cups of water
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare rice according to package instructions, adding Italian blend to seasoning when it starts to boil.
- Next, Add all ingredients for chicken to a large ziplock bag and mix until chicken is coated in seasoning.
- Spray a large cookie or baking sheet with non stick spray and add seasoned chicken to sheet.
- Cook for about 20 minutes. While waiting for chicken to cook, prepare asparagus. Wash asparagus, cut about 1/3 or the white ends off of the asparagus.
- When chicken has cooked for 20 minutes, slide all chicken to one side of the sheet. Add Asparagus to the other side of the sheet, seasoning with the olive oil, salt and garlic powder. Cook chicken and asparagus for another 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Once chicken and asparagus has been removed from oven, season the asparagus with parmesan cheese.
- Serve all immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.