Homemade granola, full of healthy essential fatty acids with just a few simple ingredients. Kid and mom approved!
Homemade Cacao Pumpkin Seed Granola
10 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 1 cup uncooked steel cut oats
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seed
- 1 1/2 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, warmed
- 2 TBSP almond butter, warmed
- 4 TBSP honey
- 2-4 TBSP cacao
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees. Add parchment paper to a baking sheet.
- 2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
- 3. Next combine all wet ingredients.
- 4. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and spread over the parchment paper.
- 5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until oats have turned golden brown.
- 6. Sprinkle salt over granola and let cool. When cool, add chopped cacao to granola and mix well.