Yields 4 servings
Gluten Free Pizza Pasta
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 box lentil pasta
- 1-2 cups organic marinara sauce
- 1 lbs grass fed beef
- 3 stalks of red chard, stems removed and chopped small
- 1-2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
- 3 TBSP basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 TBSP onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While waiting for pasta to cook, brown meat in a skillet. Season meat with garlic and onion powder. Once the meat has started to brown, add chopped chard and tomatoes.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes and then add remaining seasonings to the skillet.
- When is pasta is done cooking, add to the meat mixture and stir in marinara sauce.
- If dairy is not an issue, serve with parmesan cheese on your pasta.