Gluten-free chicken tenders that are kid approved and full of flavor! Quick and easy to make and can be served with homemade cashew cream sauce, honey or bbq sauce with a side of veggies.
Gluten free chicken tenders
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 lbs chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
- 1/2 TBSP paprika
- 1/2 TBSP onion powder
- 1/2 TBSP Italian seasoning
- Olive Oil Spray
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a cooking sheet with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Combine coconut flour, garlic powder, Italian, paprika, salt and onion powder in a bowl, mix to combine.
- Dip each chicken tender into the coconut flour mix and coat well, then add to the baking sheet.
- Spray the chicken with olive oil spray
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center of the chicken is no longer pink.
- TIP: If you want even crucnhier chicken, place chicken under the broiler for an additinal 2 minutes.