Cucumber Watermelon Salsa
- 1/4 small seedless watermelon, chopped small (about 2 cups)
- 3 mini cucumber, chopped small (about 1 cup)
- 2-3 TBSP chocolate mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 TBSP green onion, chopped small
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 TBSP pure maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- In a medium sized bowl, toss all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Perfect for chip dipping with salty chips or sweet pita crisp.
Also, Try this as a topping for spicy shrimp.