Cilantro Lime Pork Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork chops
- Mrs. Dash salt free seasoning
- Pre-packaged salad mix of your choice
- Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with tin foil and add pork chops. Season with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Cook pork chops for 10 minutes. Next, Turn the broiler (500 degrees) on and continue to cook pork chops for 4 more minutes per side.
- Remove pork chops from oven and let rest for 2 minutes before slicing. Serve sliced pork over mixed greens. Dress lightly with Cilantro Lime Dressing.