Chicken Sausage and Veggie Scramble
- 4 links of Bilinski’s Organic Chicken Sausage, chopped bite size
- 2 red peppers, chopped bite size
- 15 spears of asparagus, ends removed, chopped bite size
- 3 stalks of bok choy, cleaned with ends removed and chopped bite size
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped bite size
- Optional: Garlic Powder and Mrs. Dash seasoning of choice.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to sheet pan. Spray mixture lightly with a cooking spray. Season with garlic powder and your choice of flavor of seasoning. (Mrs. Dash seasonings are salt free and don’t contain MSG or fillers). Mix to coat all veggies.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes, mixing veggies and sausage about halfway through cooking time for even cooking.
Serving Ideas: If you need a meal that is a bit more filling or higher calorie amounts, serve with quinoa or rice. In addition, you could substitute tofu for chicken sausage for a vegan alternative.