Asian inspired shrimp and cucumber noodle bowl. Super easy to make, only 20 minutes and you have lunch ready.
Shrimp with carrot and zucchini noodles
- 1lbs wild caught shrimp, peeled
- 1 large english cucumber, spiralized
- 1 large carrots, washed and spiralized
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 TBSP Ghee
- 1/2 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Fish sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP cilantro
- Add ghee to a skillet and cook shrimp until it is no longer transparent. Season with garlic powder while cooking.
- While shrimp is cooking, combine fish sauce, rice vingar and honey. Set aside.
- Remove shrimp from skillet and serve over spiralized carrots and cucumbers. Season with Everything but the bagel seaoning, chopped cilanto and fish and vinegar sauce.