Almond Flour & Coconut Flour Chicken Strips
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1/2 TBS Mrs. Dash Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
– Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. While waiting spray cooking sheet with non stick coking spray.
– Next, Add almond flour, coconut flour, chili powder, garlic powder and salt to a mixing bowl. Mix ingredients and set aside.
– In another small mixing bowl, add egg and whip until the yolks are broken.
– Dip chicken tenders in egg mixture and let the remaining egg fall off of the chicken. Next, submerge chicken in almond flour mixture and coat well on both sides.
– Lay chicken on cooking sheet and cook for about 25-30 minutes. Serve warm or freeze for use at a later time.