Skip to content
Quinoa and Lentil Chili
- 1/4 cup lentils, uncooked
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 TBS dried cumin
- 1 TBS dried oregano
- 3 TBS dried chili powder
- 1 TBS tomato paste
- 4 cups of vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- (optional) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cilantro and cheese in a slow cooker/crockpot. Stir to combine and cover to cook.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for about 8 hours.
- Before serving, add in shredded cheese and garnish with chopped cilantro.