30 minute Chicken Marinara
- 4 thin chicken breast fillets
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Marinara Sauce
- Salt for seasoning
- 2 bundles of Asparagus
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 package of grain of choice (i.e.: quinoa, couscous, rice, etc)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray cooking sheet with non stick spray. Add chicken and asparagus to sheet as shown.
- Drizzle both chicken and asparagus with olive oil, salt, garlic powder and Italian Seasoning.
- Add Marinara sauce to the top of chicken breast fillets.
- Cook chicken and asparagus for 20 minutes. While waiting for chicken and asparagus to cook, prepare your grain of choice.
- Remove cooking sheet from oven and add parmesan cheese to asparagus and mozzarella cheese to chicken breast. Cook another 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted.