- 2 lbs flat iron steak, sliced thinly against the grain
- 2 red peppers, chopped thinly
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Chopped cilantro
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare all ingredients as instructed. Combine all except cilantro and lime zest/juice in a medium sized bowl. Toss to combine all and ensure that veggies and steak are coated in seasoning.
- Add mixture to a large cooking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Cook for about 18 minutes. Garnish with chopped cilantro, lime juice and lime zest. Serve on tortillas with your side of choice. Add salsa and greek yogurt for healthy flavor options.