Scrambled Egg Cups
- 3 eggs, whipped so yolks are broken
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 red pepper, chopped fine
- 6 pieces of asparagus, chopped fine
- 1 handful of mixed greens, chopped fine
- Sliced ham, chopped fine
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray nonstick spray into muffin (6 muffins) tin.
- Add chopped veggies of your choice and ham to bottom of muffin tin.
- Next add either one egg per muffin space or two egg whites per muffin space on top of the veggies.
- Cook for about 14-16 minutes or until the top of the eggs no longer looks wet. If needed, place eggs under the broiler for 1 minute to set (finish cooking) the top of the eggs.
Note: Personalize these to your preferred taste by adding flavors you like.
- Add in pesto, tomato and mozzarella for Italian style.
- Add in chopped broccoli and cheddar cheese.
- Add in green peppers, onion and ham for a Denver omelette style.
- Add in chopped maple sausage and chopped apple. The options are endless
If you fail to plan for you nutritional needs, plan to fail eating healthy routinely. This is the perfect meal prep recipe to have stocked in the fridge so there is no excuse when it comes to eating healthy for breakfast or a snack. These are also the perfect sized snack for kids, with an added bonus of getting a variety of colored veggies in!