Orange Thai Porcupine Meatballs
A twist on the traditional porcupine meatball recipe with a zesty flare of flavor.
- 1 lbs ground turkey
- 1 lbs ground bison
- 1/2 cup rice, dry
- 1 TBS ground garlic
- 2 TBS tomato soup
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Thai Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup Orange marmalade sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non stick spray and set aside.
- While waiting for over to preheat, combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl, mix well.
- Roll a portion of the mix into a ball, no bigger than golf ball size and add to baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven after and let cool.
- Mix ingredients for Sauce. Drizzle sauce over meatballs before serving.
- Shown served over pre-made Mashed Cauliflower