Skip to content
Simple Salmon Cakes
- 1 can (about 6oz) Wild Planet Wild Sockeye Salmon
- 1/4 cup Italian Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- 1 egg white
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Once mixed, separate into three separate cakes and set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Once heated, spray pan with non stick spray and add salmon cakes to pan. Cook for about 3 minutes and flip to other side. Cook until browned.
- Serve in romaine lettuce hearts, with zucchini noodles or with rice.