Shrimp Tacos with Watermelon Salsa
- 5 oz wild caught large shrimp, de-thawed if previously frozen
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 TBS cilantro, chopped
- 2 corn and wheat tortilla wraps
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash cilantro lime seasoning
- 1/2 cup Cucumber Watermelon Salsa
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once heated, spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray and add shrimp to skillet. Season with Cilantro Lime Seasoning.
- Cook shrimp until it is no longer opaque in color on both sides (about 2 minutes per side). Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Spray skillet with non stick spray again and add broccoli slaw. Saute for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables start to soften. I had extra veggies leftover from another meal, so I added these to the pan as well.
- Add broccoli slaw and shrimp to wraps. Top taco wrap with previously made cucumber watermelon salsa and chopped cilantro! These are best served quickly after the cucumber watermelon salsa is added to the wrap. If the salsa sits to long on the wrap, your wrap will get mushy.