Cucumber Watermelon Salsa
A quick, cool, crisp and sweet alternative to traditional salsa.
- 1/2 small seedless watermelon, chopped small
- 1/2 red onion, chopped small
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped small
- 8 large mint leaves, chopped
- 1/8 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- In a medium bowl, toss all ingredients together. Best if chilled in the refrigerator before serving.
Perfect for chip dipping with salty chips or sweet pita crisp.
Also, Try this as a topping for shrimp tacos.