Cucumber and Chickpea Salad
A fresh, light earthy side. Serve with a tuna salad or pasta and make this a lunch!
- 1 can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 TBSP water
- 1/2 heaping cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 heaping cup chopped tomatoes
- 3-4 small stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning
- 1 small lime juiced and zested (add lemon as well if you like the flavor)
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- In a medium sized pan over medium heat, add drained garbanzo beans and 1 TBSP water. Cook until beans are cooked (about 4-5 minutes). Set aside to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients in separate bowl, mix to combine. Once beans have cooled add them to the veggies and mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Macro breakdown per serving:
Calories: 70 Protein: 3G Carb: 10G Fat: 1G