Pesto Shrimp Bacon and Brussel Sprouts
A quick healthy light dinner that can be made in under 30 minutes
- 4oz (4 Jumbo) wild caught gulf shrimp
- 1 Tsp. Buitoni Pesto with Basil
- 1 Cup of Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- If shrimp is still frozen, place in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes to thaw. One thawed, peel shell off of shrimp and set shrimp aside.
- Heat skillet over medium heat, spray pan with non stick spray and add shrimp. Cook shrimp 1 minute and flip over, add pesto, brussels sprouts and bacon mix into skillet. Mix together all ingredients and remove from heat to serve.
Calories: 260 Protein: 32G Carb: 18G Fat: 8G