Pesto Shrimp Bacon and Brussel Sprouts
A quick healthy light dinner that can be made in under 30 minutes
- 4oz (4 Jumbo) wild caught gulf shrimp
- 1 Tsp. Buitoni Pesto with Basil
- 1 Cup Brussel Sprouts
- 1 pice of bacon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- If shrimp is still frozen, place in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes to thaw. One thawed, peel shell off of shrimp and set shrimp aside.
- Cut raw ends off of Brussel sprouts and half each sprout, add to cooking sheet. Chop Bacon into similar size pieces and add to cooking sheet. Cook for about 20 minutes in oven. Remove from oven and set aside.
- After sprouts are done cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat, spray pan with non stick spray and add shrimp. Cook shrimp 1 minute and flip over, add pesto, brussels sprouts and bacon mix into skillet. Mix together all ingredients and remove from heat to serve.
Macro Breakdown for one serving:
Calories: 260 Protein: 32G Carb: 18G Fat: 8G