Bruschetta Chicken Bowl
A super simple light lunch that can be prepared in no time. I already had chicken made and in the fridge so this was 20 minutes from start to the end of clean up. Perfect for a make ahead lunch to bring to the office as well.
- 4 ounces cooked chicken (this cook be from rotisserie chicken for a time saver or prepare your own ahead of time)
- 2 mini zucchini or 1 small zucchini, spiralized or julienne sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen edamame
- 1/4 cup prepared Bruschetta
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add a swirl of olive or coconut oil. Add chicken and frozen edamame. Cook just long enough for chicken to be warmed up.
- Add in spiralized zucchini and season all with 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Cook for 2 minutes and remove from pan. Add in Bruschetta mix and stir to combine. Enjoy!