Cilantro Shrimp and Zoodles
A quick healthy dinner that can be prepared and eaten within 30 minutes. Serve with just veggies or over rice or quinoa.
- 5 Large Shrimp
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small red bell pepper, julienned (can substitute pre-packaged spiraled sweet potato as pictured)
- 1 TBS cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Cilantro Lime seasoning
- Clean and peel shrimp if needed. Pat dry and season with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Use a spiralizer or mandolin slicer to spiralize zucchini and sweet potato. These could also be bought pre-packaged. Here is the spiralizer I use.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Add oil of choice to pan to saute shrimp on one side of the pan. Add veggies to the other. Add in chill paste and cilantro.
- Saute and cook until shrimp is no longer opaque on both side, remove from pan. Cook veggies until they just start to become soft. Remove all from pan, serve shrimp over veggies.
Macro breakdown for 1 serving:
Calories: 200 calories Protein: 27g Carb: 20g Fat: 3g