Sloppy Joe Mix
- 2lbs 99% fat free ground turkey
- 2 cans muir glen organic fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 5 mini yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1/2 TBS chill powder
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBS brown sugar
DirectionsIn a large put, drizzle olive oil or coconut oil into pan. Add Peppers and Onions and sauce until veggies start to become a bit translucent. Add in tomatoes, beans and all other ingredients besides grounds turkey. Bring to a boil and stir. Lower heat to low and simmer about 10 minutes.
While veggie mix is simmering, brown ground turkey in a separate pan with a swirl of olive oil or coconut oil in a pan.
Once meat has been browned add into veggie mixture. Stir to combine. This mixture is about 7-8 servings, depending on size.
This can be served multiple ways. The Sloppy Joe mix can be served over Zoodles, Rice, Zucchini boats or scoop chips for a quick dinner.
For 7 servings: Macro Breakdown: Calories: 250 Protein: 38g Carb: 22g Fat: 1g