Sausage Kale and White Bean Soup
- 3 Bilinski Parmesan and Garlic Chicken sausage, chopped
- 2 cans of white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 6 mini sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 box 32 ounce, free range low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 TBS garlic powder
- 1/2 small bag or box of spinach/kale mix
- Add about 1/2 TBSP olive oil to a large pot heated over medium high heat. Add all vegetable except Kale/Spinach mix and sauce 3-5 minutes.
- Add sausage to pan and sauce about 3 minutes. Add in beans.
- Slowly add in broth and mix well. Add in garlic powder. Simmer covered on low for about 8 minutes.
- Add in spinach/kale mix and simmer another 5 minutes or until combined. Serve with a bit of parsley and mozzarella cheese.
Macro Breakdown – Makes 4 servings Calories for 1 serving: 311 Protein: 23g Carbs:48g Fat: 2g