Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Cups
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups broccoli finely chopped
- 1/2 Tbs garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbs onion powder
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a muffin pan with non stick spray
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full with mixture.
- Cook cups for about 20 minutes. Let cool in pan for 2-3 minutes. Use a knife to loosen cups around the edges before removing.
Makes 12 muffin cups
Macro breakdown for 1 muffin: Calories: 159 Protein: 7g Carbs:21g Fat: 5g