Eggroll in a bowl
Credit: Adapted from Eggroll in a bowl recipe
- 1 lbs ground Bison, Pork, Turkey or Chicken
- 1 small cabbage chopped in bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (low sodium preferred)
- 1 TBS teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 TBS cilantro – chopped
- 2 stalks of green onions – chopped
- In a large, deep skillet brown meat in a swirl of olive oil over medium high heat. Meanwhile while waiting for meat to brown in a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, and ginger; set aside.
- Once meat is no longer pink in the middle, add cabbage, edamame and carrots. Stir and cook until cabbage has wilted some but is still crisp. Add in green onion and cilantro.
- Pour soy sauce mixture into the skillet and stir, continuing to cook over medium heat for 2-3 more minutes.